Under 26 Gift Membership
Give the gift of Membership this Christmas and set someone on a journey through human history with 12 months of extraordinary exhibitions and special events. Your gift recipient will have free unlimited entry to exhibitions all year, allowing them to return to these stories again and again. They will also be able to delve deeper into the collection through an exclusive programme of Membersí events and their subscription to the British Museum Magazine packed with the latest information on exhibitions, acquisitions and research which will be sent to them three times a year. Your gift recipient will be able to relax in the Memberís Room over coffee or lunch and enjoy the views overlooking the Great Court and as a Member they will also enjoy 10% off at the Museumís shops and cafes, as well as receiving a range of special offers.
Important information regarding Christmas Gift Membership:
- Please enter the name and address of the gift recipient in the boxes below. The Membership will be made out in this name and sent to this address. If you would prefer the pack to be sent to you directly, please put C/O and your address under the gift recipientís name. Once your gift recipient has received their welcome pack they can email or write to us providing their correct details for future mailings.
-Christmas Gift Membership will be active from 27 December 2016 and will be valid until 31 December 2017. If your Gift recipient has not received their permanent Membership card before Christmas please advise them that a temporary card can be collected from the Membership Desk in the Great Court in order for them to start accessing the Membership benefits from the start date.
- If you have placed your order through the British Museum website before 17:00 on Tuesday 13 December the welcome pack and card will be delivered to the specified address between 13th - 22nd of December.
- For gift recipients whose order was placed after the 13th of December they will receive the permanent Membership card and welcome pack in the beginning of January, however as the gift donor you will receive a gift certificate directly via email within 2 working days which can be passed to your recipient and used to collect temporary Membership cards on site.
- If you are not intending for your Gift Membership to be treated as a Christmas Gift please notify the Membership Office on completion of your purchase via email at email@example.com in order for us to dispatch the welcome pack within the next 10 working days.
- Guaranteed delivery for international mailings will require your order to be received by 17.00 on 10 November 2016. After this date the permanent Membership card and welcome pack will be received in January. All gift donors purchasing Membership for individuals living abroad will receive a gift certificate via email, therefore if you are ordering after this date it is not too late and you will be able to send this certificate to your recipient for Christmas.