The Hoxne Late Roman Treasure
Members' price *
The Hoxne treasure, a spectacular collection of gold and silver coins, gold jewellery and silver artefacts, was buried early in the 5th century AD, and was rediscovered in November 1992. Although the major objects have been exhibited in museums and illustrated and discussed in both popular and scholarly publications over the last fifteen years, the results of detailed research on the entire find are published here in full for the first time.
Product code: cmc18178
Title: the Hoxne Late Roman Treasure
Author: Catherine Johns
ISBN: 978 0 7141 18178
Number of pages: 256
Size: 297 x 210mm
Publication date: March 2010
Standard UK delivery: 5 working days. Overseas times may vary
Preorder information - this product has not been released yet, but you can order now and we will despatch it to you once we receive stock. You will not be charged until your order is ready for despatch.Every purchase supports the Museum
Free UK delivery on all BMP books (up to a maximum of 5kg).
Delivery charges for the rest of the world: are calculated depending on the weight (kg) and destination of the order.
Estimated Delivery times:
UK and Europe: 5 - 10 working days.
Rest of the world: 10 to 28 working days.
For more information, please see our full Delivery policy here
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with books and other products purchased from the shop, we will refund the value of the goods supplied. Please contact Customer Services directly on 0800 218 2222 (or from abroad on +44 (0)20 7079 0970) for individual advice.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on pierced earrings for hygiene reasons, unless they are faulty.
For more information, please see our full Returns policy here
- The Hoxne Late Roman Treasure
- Add to bag
You may also like
- Add Staffordshire Hoard for only £4.99
- Discover the secrets of the Staffordshire hoard.
- Add The Vale of York Hoard for only £5.00
- A beautifully designed book which tells the story of the discovery of the most important Viking treasure hoard to be found in England.
- Add The Sutton Hoo Ship Burial for only £9.99
- Illustrated overview of the Sutton Hoo site and treasure, with details of recent excavations and the results of many years' research.