Competition Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for this competition is Friday 31 October 2014.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per entrant.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and The British Museum shop reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative if necessary at the promoters' discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The winner will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) within 1 week of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post. The promoter is the British Museum Company Limited, 38 Russell Square, London, WC1B 3QQ.
- Please select just one of the multiple choice answers. Any entry with more than one answer will not be a valid entry to the competition.
Back to Competition Page