Rodin and the art of ancient Greece
Auguste Rodin (1840–1917) was a French sculptor, probably best known today for his iconic works The Thinker and The Kiss.
Rodin was inspired by the art of ancient Greece in the British Museum, and collected over 6,000 antiquities himself . This range of carefully-selected gifts and replicas is inspired by Rodin’s art and the ancient Greek works that he would have seen and collected, as well as his home country of France.
Discover how ancient Greek sculpture inspired Rodin to set a radical new direction for modern art in our major exhibition Rodin and the art of ancient Greece until 29 July 2018.
Items 1-9 of 98
- ExclusiveThe Kiss cushion cover£30.00
- Exhibition book
- ExclusiveThe Kiss mini vase£30.00
- ExclusiveThe Thinker vase£35.00
- ExclusiveThe Kiss ornament plate£35.00
- ExclusiveThe Thinker ornament plate£19.99
- Age of Bronze sculpture£55.00
- Rodin, Dancer sculpture£45.00
- ExclusiveThe Kiss cushionSpecial Price £30.00 was £50.00